- No products in the cart.
BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
· Pooyan Ghamari, the founder of Swiss company Counos Platform, has said in response to Elon Musk that Counos can build up a decentralized messaging system as explained in Counos Bit and is ready to help him to create a real decentralized messaging system. “Twitter – @GhamariPooyan”
· Github has blocked the accounts of over a dozen Russian developers associated with organizations sanctioned by the U.S. treasury. “Coin Telegraph”
· Iranians who use subsidized energy to mine crypto might go to jail. “Coin Telegraph”
· Russian lawmakers are likely to impose new criminal liabilities for the anonymous use of noncustodial wallets and refusing to provide keys to authorities. “Coin Telegraph”
· London based crypto exchange EXMO is selling its user bases in Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. “Coin Desk”
· The United States treasury department has tied the North Korean hacker group Lazarus to the more than $600 million hack of Axie Infinity platform. “Bloomberg Crypto”
· Increased whale activity made Shiba the most used smart contract among the 2000 largest Ethereum wallets. “U Today”
· Opera released a beta version of its Web 3 browser with a built-in crypto wallet on Friday for iOS devices. “Coin Telegraph”
· The Iranian government wants to ramp up its ongoing crackdown on illegal crypto mining. “U Today”
· South Korean company Hyundai has partnered with the Meta Kongz NFT project to create a limited collection of 30 NFTs launching sometime in May 2022. “Coin Telegraph”
· United States Internal Revenue Service sees crypto and NFTs as ripe for fraud and money laundering, and are ready to start probing them. “Bloomberg Crypto”
· Quik, which is an NFT marketplace, has started to allow users to buy tokenized domain names. “U Today”
· Top central bank official say that Russia needs the digital ruble. “Bitcoin News”
· Cryptocurrency exchange Blockchain is interviewing banks for an initial public offering, which could take place as early as this year. “Coin Desk”
· Terra UST is now the third-largest Stablecoin. UST is a USD pegged Stablecoin that was launched in September 2020. Its minting mechanism requires a user to burn a reserve asset such as LUNA to mint an equivalent amount of UST. “Coin Telegraph”
· Indian crypto exchange Coin DCX raised 135 million dollars in new funding, at a time when India’s trading volumes have plummeted. “Coin Desk”
· Two whales have bought 243 billion Shiba after grabbling 1.2 trillion Shib in April. “U Today”
· The UK government’s move to regulate stablecoins as payments was applauded, but many in the crypto community still need more clarity. “Coin Desk”
· Several US government organizations have warned against North Korean hacker group Lazarus being a threat in crypto theft and schemes. “Coin Desk”
· The bank of Japan will explore the design issues of a central bank digital currency in measured steps like Sweden rather than pressing ahead with large scale pilot tests like China. “Bloomberg Crypto”
BTCX is considered a utility token that is developed based on the Counos Layer protocol on the Counos H Blockchain network. BTCX is given to users who register at the BTC6X crypto exchange as the airdrop token. In fact, when users register, they will receive 10,000 BTCX tokens, which is equal to 1000 dollars, in their built-in exchange wallet.
The aim of this airdrop is to create a business club and community of real users. These tokens will give a lot of utilities to community members to empower them. In this way, the community and the platform itself will help and empower each other to improve and move ahead. Therefore, as was mentioned before, BTCX tokens are utility tokens, and they will provide real applications and use cases for users. Moreover, BTCX tokens are also NOT tradable.
Download Counos Mobile Wallet:
In this article, we want to show you step by step to withdraw your BTCX using Counos Mobile Wallet.
1. First, you need to create your BTCX address. So, choose this token from your portfolio:
2. Then choose the lower left hand arrow (Receive) in order to create the address:
3. In the next step, choose Create New Address:
4. Then you need to put in your PIN Code and choose Next:
5. Your BTCX address is now created and you can copy your address:
6. And now, you just need to enter your BTC6X account and go to Wallet. Then choose Withdraw BTCX:
7. Finally, enter your BTCX address from Counos Mobile Wallet, pick amount (10,000) and in the end, Request Withdraw:
With the staking feature now available at the BTC6X exchange, you can stake your digital currencies and earn rewards. But what is staking?
In essence, staking is the process by which you deposit your digital currencies in order to be frozen for a certain period of time by a certain network. In exchange for this holding of digital currencies in this period of time, you will receive interest.
For instance, you choose to stake your coins for 6 months or even a year. At the end of the specified period, you will receive interest and of course your original staked coins.
As you can see, staking can be considered a very good way to gain some passive income. But it is very important to pick the right staking plan. One that yields the most amount of interest for the staking period.
With the staking services offered by the BTC6X exchange you can stake digital currencies such as CCU (Counos U), CCE (Counos E), USDT (Tether), CCXX (Counos X), and Xbit (Xbit Coin).
There are some outstanding features about these coins that can be discussed further. For instance, Counos X is also offered by this Swiss company, and it also has some prominent features, including the very unique feature of being bankable through the Swiss ISIN number.
In addition, Counos U and Counos E are both Stablecoins offered by the Swiss Blockchain company Counos Platform. Counos U and Counos E, also known as CCU and CCE, are equal to 1 US dollar and 1 Euro respectively.
On the other hand, Xbit Coin is also a rather interesting cryptocurrency. This coin has been designed and developed specifically for the online gaming industry, but more specifically for the online Xbit Gaming Platform.
In fact, Xbit Coin is considered to be the representative share of the Xbit Gaming Platform.
You can click on the provided links throughout the article to find out more about each and every one of these coins.
And to find out more about the provided staking plans, head over to BTC6X website.
About Google Data Analytics Professional Certification | Includes my opinion
‘Selling Sunset’ Star Christine Quinn And Tech Entrepreneur Husband Have Plans To Disrupt The Real Estate Industry
Everything You Need to Know About the Solana Blockchain and NFTs
Location, celebrity partners unveiled for $150M sports destination coming to Miami-Dade
NYC Amazon Workers Vote Against Unionizing; Warren Buffett Reveals Big Investments | NTD Business
22 Rising NFT Artists to Watch in 2022
Apple marks Black History Month with a ‘Black Unity’ Watch strap
Business News | Stock and Share Market News | Finance News